Approved by the GSA for use on approved Class 5 and Class 6 Filing Cabinets and Class 5 Security Vault Doors. The X-09 is self-powered using PowerStar technology. A twist of the dial provides all the power necessary to enter the combination, as well as review audit features. The X-09 provides all the benefits of high-security electronic locking while maintaining the reliability of a mechanical lock, independent of batteries or outside power sources. The X-09 offers three modes of operation, and it features Automatic Lock Reset, High-Security combination scramble, and resists all forms of external manipulation and environmental attack.
• Direct Dial: No need to clear before entering combination. Once you stop turning the dial, the power will shut down after 40 seconds.
• Dead Zones: None
• Memory: Non-volatile
• LCD: Limited View Liquid Crystal Display with indicator arrows makes dialing easy and exact.
• Combination Changes: LCD indicators in change key mode. Combination changed with correct combination or serial number.
• Random Number View: True Scramble
• Daylocking: No
• Back Dialing: No
• Lock Reset: Automatic when bolt is thrown or 40 seconds after turning has stopped.
• Manipulation: Fail secure against high-voltage attack, robot attack, X-ray methods, magnetic, vibration, and R/F.
• Wrong Try Penalty: 10-14 errors results in a 3 minute time out. 15 errors or greater results in a 4 minute time out. Both error count and penalty time resets with valid combination.
• Back Cover: Lock on back cover pin prevents removing the back cover without the combination.
• Case: 2 piece case cover (cover & box), solid cast zinc, flash and chromate conversion coat for corrosion resistance.
• Designed to meet industry standard lock pattern.
• Limited View Liquid Crystal Display: .7" x 1.0" LCD provides arrows indicating dialing direction; easy to read numbers ensure the exact number can be dialed every time.
• Bolt: Standard bolt is manual return without screw holes for bolt works. Other bolts available see options/bolts.
• Documentation: All Kaba Mas X-09® product documentation is furnished in English standard.
• The General Services Administration has authorized the use of this federal specification by all federal agencies.
• AA-F-358 - Filing Cabinet, Steel, Legal and Letter Size, Uninsulated, Security.
• FED-(STANDARD)-123 - Marketing for Domestic Shipments (Civilian Agencies).
• MIL-P-116 - Preservation, Methods of MIL-S-901 - Shock Tests, HI (High Impact) Shipboard Machinery, Equipment and Systems, Requirements for Navy.
• MIL-(STANDARD)-129 - Marking for Shipment and Storage
• MIL-(STANDARD)-810 - Environmental Test Methods and Engineering Guidelines
• MIL-(STANDARD)-889 - Dissimilar Metals
• Surreptitious Entry - 20 man-hours
• Covert Entry - 30 man-minutes
• Lock Manipulation - 20 man-hours
• Radiological Attack - 20 man-hours
LIN (Lock Identification Number)
• Model/Power: (X09S) Standard OEM, Distributor, Self-Powered
• Housing/Display: (RD) Round
• Bolt: (00S) Dead Bolt, 10-32.5 (2X) Tapped Holes
• Relocker/Case Cover: (Z) Standard
• Door Measurement: (J) 4.50" (114.3 mm) Door (Standard)
• Country Code: (E) United States
• Dial Label: (Z) Standard
• Install: (1) Distributor/Government (Individual)
• Packaging: (A) Distributor/Government (Individual)
|Dimensions||Housing: Solid cast zinc circular 3.77" diameter housing and 2.2" dial ring.|
|Operation||3 modes: Single: 1 million combinations, Dual: 500 billion combinations, Supervisor/Subordinate: 2 million combinations|
|Audit Trail||The X-09 records all openings and the record is non-resettable. The X-09 records unsuccessful attempts after 3 incorrect combination attempts and resets after a correct opening.|
|Power||PowerStar™ Technology: Use of an internal generator creates all the necessary power. No batteries or external wiring required.|
|Door Prep||Lock is designed to fit industry standard mounting pattern.|
|Programming||Choose your level of operation.
The Single Combination Mode allows access by dialing a six-digit combination.
The Dual Combination Mode allows access only when two separate codes are entered within 40 seconds of one another.
The Supervisory/Subordinate Mode allows access by a subordinate’s code only after a supervisor’s code has been entered.
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Kaba Mas X-09 X09SRD00SZJEZ1A High Security Lock Dead Bolt 10-32.5 (2X) Tapped Holes
No questions asked yet