• Direct Dial: No need to clear before entering combination. Once you stop turning the dial, the power will shut down after 40 seconds.
• Dead Zones: None
• Memory: Non-volatile
• LCD: Limited View Liquid Crystal Display with indicator arrows makes dialing easy and exact.
• Combination Changes: LCD indicators in change key mode. Combination changed with correct combination or serial number.
• Random Number View: True Scramble
• Daylocking: No
• Back Dialing: No
• Lock Reset: Automatic when bolt is thrown or 40 seconds after turning has stopped.
• Manipulation: Fail secure against high-voltage attack, robot attack, X-ray methods, magnetic, vibration, and R/F.
• Wrong Try Penalty: 10-14 errors results in a 3 minute time out. 15 errors or greater results in a 4 minute time out. Both error count and penalty time resets with valid combination.
• Back Cover: Lock on back cover pin prevents removing the back cover without the combination.
• Case: 2 piece case cover (cover & box), solid cast zinc, flash and chromate conversion coat for corrosion resistance.
• Designed to meet industry standard lock pattern.
• Limited View Liquid Crystal Display: .7" x 1.0" LCD provides arrows indicating dialing direction; easy to read numbers ensure the exact number can be dialed every time.
• Bolt: Standard bolt is manual return without screw holes for bolt works. Other bolts available see options/bolts.
• Documentation: All Kaba Mas X-09® product documentation is furnished in English standard.
• The General Services Administration has authorized the use of this federal specification by all federal agencies.
• NSN: 5340-01-498-2759: CDX-09 Combination Deadbolt lock for pedestrian doors with a NON drill resistant dial ring mounting plate.
• MIL-P-116 - Preservation, Methods of MIL-S-901 - Shock Tests, HI (High Impact) Shipboard Machinery, Equipment and Systems, Requirements for Navy.
• MIL-(STANDARD)-129 - Marking for Shipment and Storage
• MIL-(STANDARD)-810 - Environmental Test Methods and Engineering Guidelines
• MIL-(STANDARD)-889 - Dissimilar Metals
• Surreptitious Entry - 20 man-hours
• Covert Entry - 30 man-minutes
• Lock Manipulation - 20 man-hours
• Radiological Attack - 20 man-hours
|Dimensions||Housing: Solid cast zinc circular 3.77" diameter housing and 2.2" dial ring.|
|Door Thickness||4” cable & tube standard, cut to fit door thickness|
|Operation||3 modes: Single: 1 million combinations, Dual: 500 billion combinations, Supervisor/Subordinate: 2 million combinations|
|Audit Trail||The X-09 records all openings and the record is non-resettable. The X-09 records unsuccessful attempts after 3 incorrect combination attempts and resets after a correct opening.|
|Power||PowerStar™ Technology: Use of an internal generator creates all the necessary power. No batteries or external wiring required.|
|Door Prep||Lock is designed to fit industry standard mounting pattern.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Kaba Mas CDX-09 501025/511032 High Security Pedestrian Door Lock Non-Drill Resistant Mounting Plate & Strike Type 3
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Kaba Mas CDX-09 501025/511020 High Security Pedestrian Door Lock Drill Resistant Mounting Plate & Strike Type 1$1,892.40
Kaba Mas CDX-09 501025/511021 High Security Pedestrian Door Lock Drill Resistant Mounting Plate & Strike Type 2$1,925.60
Kaba Mas CDX-09 501025/511022 High Security Pedestrian Door Lock Drill Resistant Mounting Plate & Strike Type 3$1,892.40
Kaba Mas CDX-09 501025/511023 High Security Pedestrian Door Lock Drill Resistant Mounting Plate & Strike Type 9$1,892.40