• 20 users
• 8 digit access
• Faster power-up
• Replaces mechanical Group I and Group II locks
• Wrong try lockout (5 attempts) for three minutes
• Dead bolt
• Manager / user operation
Features and Benefits at a Glance
• Numerical Keypad: Quick Entry.
• Wrong Try Lockout: The lock will not allow access to any user for a period of 3 minutes after 5 incorrect combinations are entered. Any additional consecutive failed entry attempts result in another 3 minute lockout.
• Easy Retrofit: The lock case has the same footprint as most mechanical locks making it easy to install.
• Users: Up to 20 users.
• 8 Digit Access: Users have an 8 digit combination which includes a 2 digit user ID and a 6 digit user selected PIN.
• Audit Trail: Number of entries/activities is 100 records in sequential order.
• Dual Custody: Two Person Integrity, which requires two users to open the lock.
• Available PC Software Print, display or file the lock audit reports using a program which runs under Microsoft Windows® Software.
- Program Lock Setup Option
- Add/Delete Users
- Audit Download Reports
- User Table Download Reports
• Supervisor/Subordinate Mode: Allows access by a subordinate only after being enabled by a supervisory combination. Once enabled, a subordinate user has access to the lock during any valid opening time.
• Alarm Interface: (Optional) Activates the lock's duress condition, sending a silent alarm, when combined with a connection to an existing alarm system.
• Time Delay Mode: Programmable 1-99 minutes before access is allowed
• Power Unit: Solenoid driven.
• Power Source: PowerStar™ technology - Internal generator creates power when dial is rotated. No battery necessary.
• Housing/Display: Vertical (VN)
• Bolt: Dead Bolt, Non-Sensor (10N)
• Relocker/Case Cover: Dead Bolt, No Relocker Plate (4)
• Door Measurement: Up to 3.5" (88.9 mm) Door (B)
• Country Code: United States (UL/VdS/DNV/EN 1300) (E)
• Dial Label: Black (A)
• Install: Standard Screws (1)
|Lock Type||Electronic Lock|
|Memory||Programmable, non-volatile EEPROM|
|Number of Users||20 Users|
|Door Thickness||Up to 3.5" (88.9 mm) Door|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed, Type 1 high security electronic locks|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Kaba Mas 252SVN20N4BEA1A Auditcon 2 Series Model 252 Vertical Electronic Lock (Dead Bolt)
No questions asked yet