• 2 users
• 6 digit access
• Faster power-up
• Replaces mechanical Group I and Group II locks
• Wrong try lockout (5 attempts) for three minutes
• Dead bolt
• Manager / user operation
Features and Benefits at a Glance
• Numerical Keypad: Quick Entry.
• Wrong Try Lockout: The lock will not allow access to any user for a period of 3 minutes after 5 incorrect combinations are entered. Any additional consecutive failed entry attempts result in another 3 minute lockout.
• Easy Retrofit: The lock case has the same footprint as most mechanical locks making it easy to install.
• Users: Two users.
• 6 Digit Access: Users select their own changeable combination.
• Dual Custody: Two Person Integrity, which requires two users to open the lock.
• Manager/User Operation: Allows manager to add, delete, enable or disable an additional user.
• Power Unit: Solenoid driven.
• Power Source: PowerStar™ technology - Internal generator creates power when dial is rotated. No battery necessary.
• Housing/Display: Round (RN)
• Bolt: Dead Bolt, Non-Sensor (10N)
• Dead Bolt, No Relocker Plate (4)
• Door Measurement: Up to 3.5" (88.9 mm) Door (B)
• Country Code: United States (UL/VdS/DNV/EN 1300) (E)
• Dial Label: Black (A)
• Install: Standard Screws (1
|Lock Type||Electronic Lock|
|Memory||Programmable, non-volatile EEPROM|
|Number of Users||2 Users|
|Door Thickness||Up to 3.5" (88.9 mm) Door|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed, Type 1 high security electronic locks|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Kaba Mas 052SRN10N4BEA1A Auditcon 2 Series Model 52 Round Electronic Lock
No questions asked yet