- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Users 3,000 Codes (300 using LearnLok™ feature); using HID Prox Cards (dual credential possibility)
• Readers are programmed via keypad with LearnLok™ feature or via optional E-Plex Enterprise software (not included) provides easy management of doors and users. Upgradeable to wireless
• Simple, easy to install reader unit is pre-drilled for single gang box or wall mounting.
• Lockable Power Interface Unit (PIU) enclosure is pre-drilled and has knockouts for simple wiring with low voltage
connections directly into off-the-shelf power supplies.
• Product also includes dry contacts (contact closure and alarm shunt) to interface with new or existing fire alarms and security systems
• Access schedules Up to 16 different access schedules may be programmed into controller
• Holiday/Vacation Up to 32 different holiday/vacation blocks may be programmed into controller
• PIN only, card only or PIN followed by card access
• Passage can be toggled on/off or can be pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
• Stand-Alone Access Controller
• Power Input: 25Vdc max regulated into Power Interface Unit (PIU)
• Indicators: Audible and visual indicators; visual tamper indicator
• Vandal Resistance: Exclusive tamper-switch circuitry in reader housing prevents unauthorized access if unit is attacked or removed from mounting plate. If tamper is detected, the reader unit emits constant bright blue lights and all internal wires other than power become passive until unit is reset.
• Once reader unit is reinstalled and/or remotely reset, credential access is restored
• Items Supplied Include: Installation manual, quick reference quide, operations manual, full-scale template, and installation hardware
• Power: Requires 12–24Vdc regulated power input from standard, off-the-shelf regulated power supplies.
• If power is lost, user data and lock parameters are retained in on-board memory.
• Power supply must have battery backup
• Finishes: Satin Chrome 26D (626)
|Manufacturer||Kaba Access Control|
|Dimensions||6" (152 mm) H x 3" (76 mm) W x 2-1⁄8" (54 mm) D|
|Number of Codes||3,000 Access Users; (300 using LearnLok™ feature)|
|Programming||Readers are programmed via keypad with LearnLok™ feature or via optional E-Plex Enterprise software (not included) provides easy management of doors and users. Upgradeable to wireless|
|Operation Modes||Access (via Credential), Lockout, Passage can be toggled on/off or preprogrammed to re-lock manually or via software, Scheduled Access|
|Numeric Keypad||Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons|
|Warranty||3-year warranty from date of installation; built-in warranty counter in lock memory|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Kaba E-Plex E5770-626-41 Pin/Prox Stand-Alone Access Controller
No questions asked yet