- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Push Paddle operation on active side - Paddle engraved with "Push"
• 1-3/4" (44.5 mm) Narrow, Medium and Wide Stile Aluminum Doors
• For use with standard 1-3/4" (44.5 mm) Thick Doors
• Independent top and bottom bolt action - 1/2" (13 mm) bolt throw.
• Trigger action, positive bolt release
• Adjustable bolt guides allow bolt adjustment with door installed
• Requires No. 30-821 J Cylinder mounting pad when using mortise cylinder for keyed entry.
• Uses standard mortise cylinder with maximum security (MS) type cam. (Supplied by Others)
• Foam rubber silencers to quiet rod operation.
• Standard mounting package consists of machine screw type fasteners.
• Paddle mounting height 36-1/2" from bottom of door.
• Rod length shipped standard for 7/0 (2134 mm) high doors.
• For doors over 7/0 (2134 mm) High: Top Rod Extender - 12" (305 mm)
• Extra heavy-duty lever arms and body
• Wear points insulated by nylon sleeves and rollers
• Dual dogging feature: By outside cylinder or by dogging pins beneath housing
• Concealed fastening for added security
• Easy installation
• Satin Aluminum US28/628 or Dark Bronze 313 Finishes.
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Handing||RHR - Right Hand Reverse|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for Panic Hardware|
|Warranty||Free From Defects in Material And Workmanship for a Period of 5 Years from the Date of Original Shipment|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Jackson 31-1085P-R-7 Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device w/ Engraved Push Paddle (RHR)
No questions asked yet