• Constructed of cast brass, bronze or aluminum.
• Spring loaded roller rides up the face of the strike, seating itself on the strike, holding the door firmly in the open position.
• A heavy rubber pad cushions the shock and absorbs the sound.
• With unit mounted on door and the strike on wall, vertical adjustment is available on body.
• The strike is adjustable 45 degrees left or right, both adjustments easily accomplished at time of installation or at a later date.
• WS45X strike is furnished with a threaded stud and expansion shield for masonry type mounting.
• Finishes: Bright Brass US3, Satin Brass US4, Satin Bronze US10, Dark Bronze US10B, Bright Chrome US26, Satin Chrome US26D and Satin Aluminum US28.
|Dimensions||Base Height: 3-11/16"
Base Width: 3"
Base Projection: 2"
Engaged Projection: 3-7/16"
|Strikes||Strike Diameter: 2-3/8"
Strike Projection: 3"
|Screws||Wood screws for drywall mounting|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.16, L11291 for brass and L31291 for aluminum|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on IVES WS45X Automatic Wall Holder
No questions asked yet