• Constructed in cast of brass or aluminum.
• Unit functions as a stop but serves as a Hold-Open device when hook is manually engaged in strike.
• Unit requires manual disengagement to release Hold-Open.
• Replaceable resilient, non-marring rubber tip.
• WS445 is packed with expansion shield and lead shield for masonry type mounting.
• Finishes: Bright Brass US3, Satin Brass US4, Satin Bronze US10, Dark Bronze US10B, Bright Chrome US26, Satin Chrome US26D and Satin Aluminum US28.
|Dimensions||Base Diameter: 2-1/4"
Base Projection: 3-11/16"
Engaged Projection: 5-3/4"
|Strikes||Strike Height: 1-1/2"
Strike Width: 13/16"
Strike Projection: 13/16"
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.16, L11351 for brass|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on IVES WS445 Manual Wall Holder
No questions asked yet