• When the active door is opened, the lever can be moved to the ‘up’ position, retracting the bolt and allowing the inactive leaf to be opened. When the inactive leaf is closed, the lever can be moved to the ‘down’ position, projecting the bolt into the strike and securely locking the inactive leaf.
• Simplified installation in metal frames. Round bolt head requires only a punched hole. Use of strike optional. Special design of guide and flat sided bolt tip to prevent bolt rotation.
• Bolt tip is 1/2" Diameter.
• Bolt throw is 3/4" with a 7/8" vertical adjustment.
• Bolt backset is 3/4"
• Standard Rod Length is 12", which is measured from the center
of the flush bolt body to the bolt tip.
• Finishes: Bright Brass, Clear Coat US3, Satin Brass US5, Dark Bronze, Satin Bronze US10, Oil Rubbed US10B, Satin Nickel US15, Bright Chrome US26 and Satin Chrome US26D
|Manufacturer||IVES Hardware Allegion|
|Dimensions||Body Size: 1-1/4" Wide x 6-3/4" Long x 1-1/8" Deep
Guide Size: 1" Wide x 2" Long x 5/64" Thick
Strike Size: 15/16" Wide x 2-1/4" Long x 5/64" Thick
|Backset||Bolt backset is 3/4"|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed 3 Hour Fire Doors 8'0" x 10'0"|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.16, L04251|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on IVES FB457 Manual Flush Bolt Metal Door Top or Bottom Bolt
No questions asked yet