• When the active door is opened, the lever can be moved to the ‘up’ position, retracting the bolt and allowing the inactive leaf to be opened. When the inactive leaf is closed, the lever can be moved to the ‘down’ position, projecting the bolt into the strike and securely locking the inactive leaf.
• Reduces installation costs; requires only simple router mortise at top and bottom corners of doors.
• Door strength and rigidity maintained by tying door faces to reinforcing extensions on guide with machine screws and bearing washers, not supplied.
• Bolt tip 1/2" diameter
• Bolt throw is 3/4" with a 7/8" vertical adjustment.
• Bolt backset is 3/4"
• Not available for rabbeted door installations.
• Finishes: Bright Brass, Clear Coat US3, Satin Brass US5, Dark Bronze, Satin Bronze US10, Oil Rubbed US10B, Satin Nickel US15, Bright Chrome US26 and Satin Chrome US26D
|Dimensions||Body Size: 1" Wide x 6-3/4" Long x 1-3/8" Deep
Guide Size: 1" Wide x 2-1/2" Long x 5/64" Thick
Strike Size: 15/16" Wide x 2-1/4" Long x 5/64" Thick
|Backset||Bolt backset is 3/4"|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed 90 Minute Fire Doors 8'0" x 10'0"|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.16, L04261|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on IVES FB358 Manual Flush Bolt Wood Door Top Or Bottom Bolt
No questions asked yet