• When active door is open, coordinator prevents active door from closing until inactive door bypasses.
• Closing of inactive door causes strike plate on top of door to contact cam and lift arm, allowing active door to close.
• As inactive door continues closing, roller rides over strike plate on to door bracket, holding arm above active door.
• Gravity action arm and door bracket are adjustable on the job for ease of installation. Rubber roller provides quiet and efficient operation, and helps protect the astragal and doors from damage.
• Nylon roller on short arm glides smoothly over door bracket and strike, ensuring silent operation.
• Made of forged brass.
• For use on pairs of doors with astragal on active door up to 4' or with astragal on inactive door up to 3'4" or with astragal on both doors up to 2'10"
• Finishes: Bright Brass US3, Satin Brass US4, Satin Bronze US10, Oil Rubbed Bronze US10B, Bright Chrome US26 and Satin Chrome US26D
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for Fire Doors|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Type 21|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on IVES COR7G Gravity Door Coordinator
No questions asked yet