• The COR Series Coordinators are designed for use on pairs of doors when one door needs to close before the other.
• All COR units function easily. The active door lever, located nearest to the active stop, holds the active door open until the trigger mechanism is released by the closing of the inactive leaf.
• All COR units may not function correctly with swingclear hinges.
• All COR units are equipped with an adjustable override feature which allows the active door to close under extreme pressure.
• All COR units are compatible with Flush Bolts.
• The COR Series does not cover the entire length of the stop, so a FL filler bar can be provided to maintain architecturally clean lines.
• COR Series Coordinator Channels and FL fillers are made of aluminum.
• Finishes: Black Anodized 315AN, Satin Aluminum US28 and Satin Chrome US26D
The coordinator length should equal the active door width plus approximately 1/2 the inactive door width. The coordinator must be 6" longer than the active door width and shorter than the overall frame opening between stops.
|Manufacturer||IVES Hardware Allegion|
|Dimensions||Length of Channel: 42"
For Opening Widths: 52" - 72"
Common Applications: Pair of 2'6" Doors
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed for installation on labeled frame.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Type 21A.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on IVES COR42 Bar Door Coordinator 42"
No questions asked yet