• Invisible latch is ideal for installations where no visible latch is desired.
• Unit can be installed at the top, bottom or side of the door.
• Can be mortised into the stop or surface mounted to the stop.
• Recommended for use on larger panels or regular size doors.
• Operation is simple, latching is accomplished by a slight push.
• To unlatch the door, a harder push releases the door and pushes the door out.
• Brass and plastic construction.
• Applies 27 pounds to open the door.
• Finish: Satin Bronze US10
|Dimensions||Body: 1-1/4" Wide x 2-1/4" High x 9/16" Thick|
|Strikes||Strike: 5/8" Wide x 1-13/16" High x 9/16" Projection|
|Certifications||Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.9, B03272|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on IVES CL12-US10 Invisible Latch (Satin Bronze US10)
No questions asked yet