• When mortise cylinders and lock cases are new they screw together without a problem.
• Often times a mortise cylinder is forced out of a lock without loosening the retaining screw.
• Other times an inexperienced person will force a mortise cylinder into a lock crooked.
• These actions result in stripping the threads of the cylinder or the lock case itself.
• The HPC Mortise Cylinder Lock Tap & Die Set was designed to repair this type of damage.
• The Tap can easily be twisted into a stripped lock case cutting new useable threads into an otherwise ruined lock.
• The Holding Fixture secures a stripped mortise cylinder in your vise while you use the Die to repair the threads.
• The Tap and Die are available separately and come complete in a metal storage box.
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on HPC CLTD-5 Mortise Cylinder Lock Tap & Die Set
No questions asked yet