The FlexISO XT is particularly effective in applications that require magnetic stripe and/or barcode transactions. The Indala FlexISO XT Card can be programmed in the factory or in the ﬁeld using the Indala ProxSmith® Programmer and Toolkit with Wiegand, magnetic stripe and serial data formats. The FlexISO XT can be used interchangeably with other Indala credentials on most systems and can be ordered with specified facility codes and ID numbers.
• Revolutionary Composite Materials – Resists warping caused by high-temperature application of polyester overlays by many dye-sublimation printers.
• Ideal for High Wear-and-Tear Environments – Such as university or factory settings.
• Lifetime Warranty – Although you may never need to use it, cost-effective FlexISO® XT cards are backed for life.
• ISO 7810/7811 Compliant
• The passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads, and is warranted for life against defects in materials and workmanship.
• PVC Card Surface Optimized for Dye Sublimation Printing
• Can be combined with a magnetic stripe, bar code, a multitude of smart chips, and MIFARE.
• FPIXT = FlexISO XT Composite Proximity Card
• S = Standard, Programmed, Low Frequency 125 kHz – exact coding standard, with no gaps or over-runs
• S = Standard white glossy finish, suitable for video imaging
• S = Standard white glossy finish with Indala logo, card marking (Sales Order & matching internal ID number), suitable for dye sublimation imaging in most areas
• C = Position 3/Standard Location (Back Side/Lower Right Corner)
• N = None (Slot Punch)
• A = No Magstripe
• 0000 = No Artwork.
|Read Range||Linear/Arch/Curve/Wave Slim/Wallswitch Up to 4" (10 cm)
Linear Classic Up to 5" (12 cm)
Arch/Wave Mid-Range Up to 12" (30 cm)
Arch Long Range Up to 26" (66 cm)
|Operating Temperature||-22° F to 149° F (-30° C to 65° C)|
|Dimensions||3.38"H x 2.12"W x 0.03"T (86 mm x 54 mm x .76 mm) nominal|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on HID FPIXT-SSSCNA-0000 FlexISO XT Durable Composite Card (100 Pack)
No questions asked yet