• As with all Indala cards, the FlexCard is compatible with all Indala readers, and can be easily encoded with the Indala ProxSmith Programmer and toolkit.
• The passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads, and is warranted for life against defects in materials and workmanship.
• Rugged ABS Construction - Ideal for warehouse, factory, university settings.
• Convenient Credit Card Size - Can be carried in a purse or wallet.
• Flexible and Light - Features beveled edges and a thickness of only 0.065 inches (1.8 mm).
• Vertical Design - Well-suited for badge use.
• 100 Pack
• FPCRD – 125 kHz Clamshell type Proximity Card
• S = Standard, Programmed, Low Frequency 125 kHz – exact coding standard, with no gaps or over-runs
• S = Standard (Flat Side with printed Indala logo)
• S = Standard (Embossed Side with embossed Indala logo)
• M = (Standard) = Position 3/Embossed Side (with slot punch to the right, lower right corner)
• 0000 = No Artwork.
|Manufacturer||HID Global ASSA ABLOY|
|Read Range||Linear/Arch/Curve/Wave Slim/Wallswitch Up to 5” (12 cm)
Linear Classic Up to 5” (12 cm)
Arch/Wave Mid-Range Up to 12” (30 cm)
Arch Long-Range Up to 25” (63 cm)
|Operating Temperature||-22° F to 149° F (-30° C to 65° C)|
|Dimensions||3.38"H x 2.13"W x 0.065;T (86 mm x 54 mm x 1.8 mm)|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on HID FPCRD-SSSMW-0000 Indala FlexCard Proximity Clamshell Card (100 Pack)
No questions asked yet