• As with all Indala cards, the FlexCard is compatible with all Indala readers, and can be easily encoded with the Indala ProxSmith Programmer and toolkit.
• The passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads, and is warranted for life against defects in materials and workmanship.
• Rugged ABS Construction - Ideal for warehouse, factory, university settings.
• Convenient Credit Card Size - Can be carried in a purse or wallet.
• Flexible and Light - Features beveled edges and a thickness of only 0.065 inches (1.8 mm).
• Vertical Design - Well-suited for badge use.
• 10 Pack
• FPCRD – 125 kHz Clamshell type Proximity Card
• S = Standard, Programmed, Low Frequency 125 kHz – exact coding standard, with no gaps or over-runs
• S = Standard (Flat Side with printed Indala logo)
• S = Standard (Embossed Side with embossed Indala logo)
• M = (Standard) = Position 3/Embossed Side (with slot punch to the right, lower right corner)
• 0000 = No Artwork.
|Manufacturer||HID Global ASSA ABLOY|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on HID FPCRD-SSSMW-0000 Indala FlexCard Proximity Clamshell Card (10 Pack)
No questions asked yet