- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
• Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
• Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
• Static strength 1,500 lbs.
• Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
• Endurance 500,000 cycles
• Adjustable keeper to allow for door and frame misalignment
• Pullman keeper
• Fail Secure (standard)
• Plug-in connector
• Note: Double-door models are available with 4 different center-to center dimensions between latchbolt keepers. Keepers are wide enough to compensate for vertical-rod exit bolts which may be as much as 3/8" off center-to-center dimension, either way.
When using an electric strike in conjunction with a vertical-rod device, it is necessary that:
• The bottom rod of the exit device be removed or made inoperative
• The latchbolt of the exit device be the "Pullman" or beveled type
• The latchbolt be free-latching and remain projected while the door is open.
• Mechanisms that hold the latchbolt retracted while the door is open, and automatically release it when the door is closed, must be removed or made inoperative
|Manufacturer||Folger Adam ASSA ABLOY|
|Door Lock Type||Concealed Vertical Rod|
|Frame Application||Aluminum, Hollow Metal, Wood|
|U.L. Listed||UL1034, burglary-resistant listed|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1|
|NYC MEA||New York City accepted|
|Warranty||Five year limited warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Folger Adam 310-6-8-24D Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device Electric Strike
No questions asked yet