• All locksets and latchsets shall meet Grade 1 requirements of ANSI/BHMA 156.2, Series 4000.
• Locksets and latchsets shall be UL Listed for use on 3 hour A Label doors.
• Locksets and latchsets shall have 3-1/4” diameter round roses.
• Knobs shall be .050” minimum thickness.
• There shall be no exposed screws on trim.
• Locksets and latchsets shall have threaded collars for easy door thickness adjustment on both sides of lock.
• Knob Design: TG Troy-Gala
• Finishes: Satin Chrome 626 and Satin Stainless Steel 630
|Lock Functions||X581 - Storeroom Lock - Deadlocking latch bolt by inside knob or key outside. Outside knob rigid.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/8” to 1-7/8” doors|
|Keying/Keyways||Shall have 6-pin (or 7-pin) interchangeable cores (Core Not Included)|
|Latchbolt||9/16” bolt projection, UL Listed for A-label applications.Standard latch faceplates 2-1/4” x 1-1/8” with square corners to accommodate beveled or flat front doors|
|Exposed Trim||Roses are heavy wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, installed over wrought steel reinforcing plates. Knobs are brass, bronze or stainless steel secured by a steel knob retainer which cannot be depressed when lock has been locked|
|Strikes||4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 standard door frame preparation standard|
|Screws||Furnished with combination wood/machine screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames|
|U.L. Listed||3 hour A label|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Falcon X581BD-TG Storeroom Heavy Duty Grade 1 Cylindrical Knob Lock For SFIC (Less Core)
No questions asked yet