• All locksets and latchsets shall meet Grade 1 requirements of ANSI/BHMA 156.2, Series 4000.
• Locksets and latchsets shall be UL Listed for use on 3 hour A Label doors.
• Locksets and latchsets shall have 3-1/4” diameter round roses.
• Knobs shall be .050” minimum thickness.
• There shall be no exposed screws on trim.
• Locksets and latchsets shall have threaded collars for easy door thickness adjustment on both sides of lock.
• Knob Design: TG Troy-Gala
• Finish: Satin Chrome 626
|Lock Functions||X511 - Entry/Office Lock - Turn/push button locking. Pushing and turning button locks outside knob requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. Push button locking. Pushing button locks outside knob until unlocked by key or by turning inside knob.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/8” to 1-7/8” doors|
|Keying/Keyways||Shall have 6-pin (or 7-pin) interchangeable cores (Core Not Included)|
|Latchbolt||9/16” bolt projection, UL Listed for A-label applications.Standard latch faceplates 2-1/4” x 1-1/8” with square corners to accommodate beveled or flat front doors|
|Exposed Trim||Roses are heavy wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, installed over wrought steel reinforcing plates. Knobs are brass, bronze or stainless steel secured by a steel knob retainer which cannot be depressed when lock has been locked|
|Strikes||4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 standard door frame preparation standard|
|Screws||Furnished with combination wood/machine screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames|
|U.L. Listed||3 hour A label|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Falcon X511BD-TG-626 Entry/Office Heavy Duty Grade 1 Cylindrical Knob Lock Prep For SFIC (Less Core)
No questions asked yet