• Lock case shall be non-handed, reversible without opening the lock case, and shall be manufactured of zinc dichromate plated steel. Lock case shall be interchangeable for knob or lever applications without modifying the chassis, and shall be constructed with a screw configuration that limits access to operating parts.
• Latchbolt shall be 2-piece anti-friction type manufactured from stainless steel, with a standard 2-3/4” backset, a full 3/4” throw and be field reversible. Deadbolt shall have 1” throw and shall be constructed of stainless steel, incorporating two 3/16” diameter security roller pins.
• All trim shall be cast, forged, or wrought and through-bolted with thread patch coated screws. Lever trim to have individual heavy duty springs for lever return, and independent rotation in both directions. Return to door style levers meets the 1/2” California State Fire Marshall requirement.
• Spindles to be independent, designed to ‘break-away’ at a maximum of 480 in./lbs. to prevent damage to the lock chassis.
• Provide standard non-handed curved lip strikes.
• Cylinders to be secured by a dual retainer.
• Finishes: Oil Rubbed Bronze 613, Satin Chrome 626 and Satin Stainless Steel 630
|Lock Functions||MA541 Room Door Lock: Latch bolt operated by knob/lever from either side. Dead bolt operated by key from outside or turn from inside.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/8" to 2-1/2"|
|Case||Cold-formed steel, zinc plated with dichromate. Optional Led wrap available.|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Keying/Keyways||"G" keyway standard on standard cylinder. "A" keyway standard on SFIC cylinder.|
|Latchbolt||Two piece anti-friction manufactured from stainless steel with 3/4" throw and field reversible.|
|Deadbolt||1" throw constructed of stainless steel, incorporating two 3/16" diameter security roller pins.|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||1-1/4" x 8" brass or stainless steel adjustable for door bevel.|
|Exposed Trim||Cast, forged or wrought. Lever trim has individual heavy duty springs for lever return. Lever rotation in both directions. Lever trim designed to meet 1/2" California State Fire Marshall requirement. Available in Avalon, Dane, Quantum and Sutro lever styles.|
|Strikes||Brass or stainless steel. Meets ANSI 115.1. Non-handed curved lip|
|Certifications||Meets ANSI A156.12, series 1000, Operational Grade 1 and Security Grade 1 with all standard trims and conventional cylinders.|
|U.L. Listed||3 hour A label. Complies with UL10B - neutral pressure and UL10C/UBC 7-2 positive pressure requirements.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Falcon MA541 Room Door Mortise Lock Lever Trim
No questions asked yet