• Lock case shall be non-handed, reversible without opening the lock case, and shall be manufactured of zinc dichromate plated steel.
• Lock case shall be interchangeable for knob or lever applications without modifying the chassis, and shall be constructed with a screw configuration that limits access to operating parts.
• Latchbolt shall be 2-piece anti-friction type manufactured from stainless steel, with a standard 2-3/4” backset, a full 3/4” throw and be field reversible.
• Deadbolt shall have 1” throw and shall be constructed of stainless steel, incorporating two 3/16” diameter security roller pins.
• All trim shall be cast, forged, or wrought and through-bolted with thread patch coated screws.
• Lever trim to have individual heavy duty springs for lever return, and independent rotation in both directions.
• Spindles to be independent, designed to ‘break-away’ at a maximum of 480 in./lbs. to prevent damage to the lock chassis.
• Provide standard non-handed curved lip strikes.
• Cylinders to be secured by a dual retainer.
• Includes Mortise Cylinder
• HG (Hana-Gala)
• Finish: Satin Chrome 626
|Lock Functions||MA531 Apartment Corridor Door Lock: Latch bolt operated by lever from either side, except when outside lever is made inoperative by buttons in face. Dead bolt operated by key outside or turn inside. Key outside operates both bolts. Operating inside lever retracts both bolts and outside remains locked. Latch bolt is deadlocked when outside lever is made inoperative or when the dead bolt is projected. When dead bolt is retracted, lever is unlocked by buttons in face.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/8" to 2-1/2"|
|Case||Cold-formed steel, zinc plated with dichromate. Optional Led wrap available.|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Keying/Keyways||P = 6-Pin Cylinder pinned to 5 chambers "G" keyway standard cylinder. Includes 2 Keys|
|Latchbolt||Two piece anti-friction manufactured from stainless steel with 3/4" throw and field reversible.|
|Deadbolt||1" throw constructed of stainless steel, incorporating two 3/16" diameter security roller pins.|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||1-1/4" x 8" brass or stainless steel adjustable for door bevel.|
|Strikes||Brass or stainless steel. Meets ANSI 115.1. Non-handed curved lip|
|U.L. Listed||3 hour A label. Complies with UL10B - neutral pressure and UL10C/UBC 7-2 positive pressure requirements.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets ANSI A156.12, series 1000, Operational Grade 1 and Security Grade 1 with all standard trims and conventional cylinders.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Falcon MA531P-HG-626 Apartment Corridor Door Mortise Lock Knob Trim w/ Mortise Cylinder
No questions asked yet