• Lock case shall be non-handed, reversible without opening the lock case, and shall be manufactured of zinc dichromate plated steel.
• Lock case shall be interchangeable for knob or lever applications without modifying the chassis, and shall be constructed with a screw configuration that limits access to operating parts.
• Latchbolt shall be 2-piece anti-friction type manufactured from stainless steel, with a standard 2-3/4” backset, a full 3/4” throw and be field reversible.
• Deadbolt shall have 1” throw and shall be constructed of stainless steel, incorporating two 3/16” diameter security roller pins.
• All trim shall be cast, forged, or wrought and through-bolted with thread patch coated screws.
• Lever trim to have individual heavy duty springs for lever return, and independent rotation in both directions.
• Spindles to be independent, designed to ‘break-away’ at a maximum of 480 in./lbs. to prevent damage to the lock chassis.
• Provide standard non-handed curved lip strikes.
• Cylinders to be secured by a dual retainer.
• Includes Mortise Cylinder
• QG (Quantum-Gala)
• Finishes: Oil Rubbed Bronze 613 and Satin Chrome 626
|Lock Functions||MA521 Entry/Office Lock: Latch bolt operated by lever from either side except when outside lever is made inoperative by buttons in face. When outside lever is locked, latch bolt is retracted by key from outside or by operating inside lever. Auxiliary dead latch. Outside knob/lever is unlocked by button on face|
|Door Thickness||1-3/8" to 2-1/2"|
|Case||Cold-formed steel, zinc plated with dichromate. Optional Led wrap available.|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Keying/Keyways||P = 6-Pin Cylinder pinned to 5 chambers "G" keyway standard cylinder. Includes 2 Keys|
|Latchbolt||Two piece anti-friction manufactured from stainless steel with 3/4" throw and field reversible.|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||1-1/4" x 8" brass or stainless steel adjustable for door bevel.|
|Strikes||Brass or stainless steel. Meets ANSI 115.1. Non-handed curved lip|
|U.L. Listed||3 hour A label. Complies with UL10B - neutral pressure and UL10C/UBC 7-2 positive pressure requirements.|
|CA State Fire Marshal||Return to door style levers meets the 1/2” California State Fire Marshall requirement.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets ANSI A156.12, series 1000, Operational Grade 1 and Security Grade 1 with all standard trims and conventional cylinders.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Falcon MA521P-QG Entry/Office Mortise Lock Lever Trim w/ Mortise Cylinder
No questions asked yet