• Lock case shall be non-handed, reversible without opening the lock case, and shall be manufactured of zinc dichromate plated steel.
• Lock case shall be interchangeable for knob or lever applications without modifying the chassis, and shall be constructed with a screw configuration that limits access to operating parts.
• Latchbolt shall be 2-piece anti-friction type manufactured from stainless steel, with a standard 2-3/4” backset, a full 3/4” throw and be field reversible.
• Deadbolt shall have 1” throw and shall be constructed of stainless steel, incorporating two 3/16” diameter security roller pins.
• All trim shall be cast, forged, or wrought and through-bolted with thread patch coated screws.
• Spindles to be independent, designed to ‘break-away’ at a maximum of 480 in./lbs. to prevent damage to the lock chassis.
• Provide standard non-handed curved lip strikes.
• Cylinders to be secured by a dual retainer.
• Includes Mortise Cylinder
• HN (Hana-Napa)
• Finish: Satin Chrome 626
|Lock Functions||MA371 Store Door Lock: Latch bolt operated by knob from either side. Dead bolt operated by key from either side.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/8" to 2-1/2"|
|Case||Cold-formed steel, zinc plated with dichromate. Optional Led wrap available.|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|Keying/Keyways||P = 6-Pin Cylinder pinned to 5 chambers "G" keyway standard cylinder. Includes 2 Keys|
|Latchbolt||Two piece anti-friction manufactured from stainless steel with 3/4" throw and field reversible.|
|Deadbolt||1" throw constructed of stainless steel, incorporating two 3/16" diameter security roller pins.|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||1-1/4" x 8" brass or stainless steel adjustable for door bevel.|
|Strikes||Brass or stainless steel. Meets ANSI 115.1. Non-handed curved lip|
|U.L. Listed||3 hour A label. Complies with UL10B - neutral pressure and UL10C/UBC 7-2 positive pressure requirements.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets ANSI A156.12, series 1000, Operational Grade 1 and Security Grade 1 with all standard trims and conventional cylinders.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Falcon MA371P-HN-626 Store Door Mortise Lock Knob/Escutcheon Trim w/ Mortise Cylinder
No questions asked yet