• D100 Heavy Duty Deadlocks 1” Bolt Projection
• Locks are solidly attached to the door by 1/4” heat-treated steel bolts.
• These bolts pass through a steel plate (D111, D121 and D141) or the inner cylinder housing (D131) and thread directly into the back of the outer cylinder housing.
• Cylinders: Furnished with solid brass plug and housing, 6 Pin Schlage C Keyway
• Furnished with two (2) nickel silver keys standard.
• Finishes: Bright Brass 605 and Satin Chrome 626
|Lock Functions||D141CP6 - Single Cylinder Deadlock with Turn: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key or by turn. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/8” to 1-3/4”.|
|Backset||2-3/8” - 2-3/4” adjustable deadbolt|
|Keying/Keyways||6 Pin Schlage C Keyway|
|Deadbolt||Deadbolt locks are furnished with deadbolts which have a full 1” projection. Housed within the deadbolt is a freeturning, 1/4” thick, hardened steel, saw-resistant roller. Furnished standard with 2-3/8”- 2-3/4” adjustable backset and 1-1/8” x 2-1/4” faceplate.|
|Exposed Trim||Wrought brass or bronze reinforced with steel insert.|
|Strikes||2-3/4” x 1-1/8” lipless strike standard. ANSI 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” lipless, 2-1/4” full lip strikes, a 2-3/4” x 1-1/8” T-strike|
|Screws||Furnished with wood/machine screws for use on wood or metal doors or frames|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMA: A156.5,2001,Grade 1|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed, A label, 3 hour|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Falcon D141CP6 Single Cylinder x Turn Heavy Duty Deadbolt Conventional Cylinder Schlage C
No questions asked yet