- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Falcon 8231 STD (Pull) Automatic Door Operator Ships with standard 26” length cover
• Standard features for easy operation
• Mounting bracket contains fastening notches to reduce parts and allow for faster and easier installation
• Engineered to be quick and simple to install, the Falcon automatic operator includes a host of standard features that
you can use to customize every opening.
• Adjustable features: Hold-open time delay Backcheck speed. Backcheck/latch position Opening/closing speed
• SmartLatch – Senses and overcomes external pressure conditions with a graduated energy assist for secure latching.
• Push ‘n’ Go – Selectable feature allows door to open automatically as soon as it feels pressure.Open
• Position Learning – Automatically sets the opening position to eliminate wall and door damage.
• Obstacle Obstruction Detection – Safety feature stops and reverses door direction when distress or an obstruction is sensed.
• Pre-Load Strike Assist – Removes load on strike lip with a one second delay allowing the door to release and automatically open.
• LED Light Illumination – Light illumination on control box signals accurate installation and helps with connection diagnostics.
• On Board Power Supply (12 VAC) – Powers the accessories without the need to install an external power supply.
• Non-handed motor gearbox uses mechanical controls to act as a size 3 door closer in manual operation.
• Intelligent control box provides the most precise door operation and includes adjustable features for all commercial applications.
• One-piece mounting bracket eliminates the need for end caps, reducing parts and installation time.
• Steel aluminum AL (689) finished cover makes the 8231 aesthetically pleasing for any application.
|Dimensions||Headed Length 26"|
|Mounting||Top Jamb Pull Side|
|Cycles||Cycle Tested 1 Million Gear Box|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Falcon 8231-STD-AL Standard Pull Automatic Door Operator
No questions asked yet