• Multiple Switch Functions: Switches are available in momentary or maintained functions
• Maintained Contact: Rotating the key to its stop and back to vertical changes the state of the switch contact. To return the contact to its original state this procedure must be repeated. Key is removable in the vertical position.
• Momentary Contact: Rotating the key to its stop changes the state of the contact while the key is held in that position. Rotating the key back to vertical returns the switch contact to its original state. Key is removable in the vertical position.
• Tamper Resistant: All visible screws are spanner head.
• Heavy-Duty Switching: Switch capacity 6 amps at 125 volts.
• Factory Prewired Switches: Are shipped with 6” long factory wired color-coded 18 ga. leads.
• Standard Finish: US32D Brushed Stainless Steel
Integrated cylinder / does not accept a mortise cylinder.
|Dimensions||Fits Std. 1-Gang Electrical Box|
|Switch Mode||Momentary Action, Maintained Action|
|Switch Rating||6A @ 125 VAC – UL|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dynalock 7050 Key Switch 3101B Type Cylinder
No questions asked yet