• (2) DPDT (Double Pole Double Throw)
• Compatibility: Keyswitch readily accepts any standard 1-1/8” or 1-1/4” long mortise key cylinder fitted with a specified “bat” type cam.
• Maintained function, with double pole contacts.
• Maintained Contact: Rotating the key to its stop and back to vertical changes the state of the switch contact. To return the contact to its original state this procedure must be repeated. Key is removable in the vertical position.
• Tamper Resistant: All visible screws are spanner head.
• Heavy-Duty Switching: Switch capacity 6 amps at 125 volts.
• Factory Prewired Switches: Are shipped with 6” long factory wired color-coded 18 ga. leads.
• LED: Bi-color LED indicator, red/green illumination, 12 or 24 VDC field-selectable.
• Standard Finish: US32D Brushed Stainless Steel
Standard Mortise Cylinder Not Included
|Dimensions||2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 1-3/8" D|
|Switch Mode||Maintained Action|
|Switch Rating||6A @ 125 VAC – UL|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dynalock 7023-LED Double Pole Double Throw Key Switch w/ Red/Green Bi-Color LED
No questions asked yet