• (1) SPDT (Single Pole Double Throw).
• Compatibility: Keyswitch readily accepts any standard 1-1/8” or 1-1/4” long mortise key cylinder fitted with a specified “bat” type cam.
• Momentary function, with single pole contacts.
• Momentary Contact: Rotating the key to its stop changes the state of the contact while the key is held in that position. Rotating the key back to vertical returns the switch contact to its original state. Key is removable in the vertical position.
• Tamper Resistant: All visible screws are spanner head.
• Heavy-Duty Switching: Switch capacity 6 amps at 125 volts.
• Factory Prewired Switches: Are shipped with 6” long factory wired color-coded 18 ga. leads.
• Standard Finish: US32D Brushed Stainless Steel
Standard Mortise Cylinder Not Included
|Dimensions||2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 1-3/8" D|
|Switch Mode||Momentary Action|
|Switch Rating||6A @ 125 VAC – UL|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dynalock 7002 Single Pole Double Throw Key Switch
No questions asked yet