- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The door is normally closed and secured by the fail-safe electronic lock.
• Attempting to exit by actuating the delay egress trigger device (moving the door if using door contact, pushing the exit sensor bar, etc.) for the duration of the nuisance delay time (selectable 1 or 3 seconds) will activate the delay egress sequencer.
• The unit will stay in alarm, and the door unlocked, until the door is shut and the controller is reset by way of the remote reset input (typically connected to a keyswitch) or remote bypass input (only after 15 seconds* has elapsed).
• Delay egress monitor output relay is provided to monitor the status (state change upon initiation of 15 second* countdown, after the nuisance delay time).
• Remote bypass input allows opening the door for adjustable 0-90 seconds without an alarm (using a keyswitch, keypad, card reader, etc.) featuring anti-tailgating which allows immediate door relock as soon as door shuts (requires the connection of a door contact).
• Steel Enclosure.
|Dimensions (Enclosure)||3101B-ES is in a standard 15” x 12” x 4” steel enclosure|
|Power Requirements||The controller accepts 12 or 24 VAC/VDC|
|Outputs||DC out only|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on DynaLock 3101B-ES Delayed Egress Controller
No questions asked yet