• Microprocessor Controlled: An advanced digital processor on-board manages all lock functions, without the need for an external system controller.
• Low Installation Cost: The user friendly micrometer style adjustment wheel simplifies calibration of delay egress sensor and works with existing door hardware.
• Does not require touch or electrified exit devices, electric hinges, door cords or special power supplies.
• Watchdog Circuit: Will signal malfunction with pulsating LED and audible for maximum dependability.
• Selectable Nuisance Delay: 1 or 3 second to deter false alarms.
• Opto-Electronic System Sensor: Featuring a new concealed optical sensor unaffected by wind, warpage or door sag.
• Holding Force: 1500 Lbs. high security holding force per lock effectively deters forced access or egress.
• Door Status Switch
• Finish: US28 Satin Aluminum with clear anodize
Building Code Software Options
• BOCA - For operation in compliance with BOCA Code
|Housing Dimensions||3” D x 2-3/4” H x 11” L|
|Armature Plate Dimensions||1/2” D x 2-5/16” H x 7-3/8” L|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Voltage||Field Selectable 12/24 VDC|
|Holding Force||1500 lbs. (680 kg)|
|Certifications||Conforms to NFPA101 Life Safety Code|
|U.L. Listed||Listed Auxiliary Lock 5N98
Listed 1M59 Special Locking Arrangements
|CA State Fire Marshal||CSFM|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on DynaLock 3101B-DSM-BOCA Single Delay Egress Electromagnetic Lock w/ Door Status Switch
No questions asked yet