• Microprocessor Controlled: An advanced digital processor on-board manages all lock functions, without the need for an external system controller. Custom factory programs are available to meet varying job requirements and local building codes.
• Low Installation Cost: The user friendly micrometer style adjustment wheel simplifies calibration of delay egress sensor and works with existing door hardware. Does not require touch or electrified exit devices, electric hinges, door cords or special power supplies.
• Watchdog Circuit: Will signal malfunction with pulsating LED and audible for maximum dependability.
• Selectable Nuisance Delay: 1 or 3 second to deter false alarms.
• Opto-Electronic System Sensor: Featuring a new concealed optical sensor unaffected by wind, warpage or door sag.
• Holding Force: 1500 Lbs. high security holding force per lock effectively deters forced access or egress.
• Door Status Switch
• Finish: US28 Satin Aluminum with clear anodize
Building Code Software Options
• BOCA - For operation in compliance with BOCA Code
|Housing Dimensions||3” D x 2-3/4” H x 11” L|
|Armature Plate Dimensions||1/2” D x 2-5/16” H x 7-3/8” L|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Voltage||Field Selectable 12/24 VDC|
|Holding Force||1500 lbs. (680 kg)|
|Certifications||Conforms to NFPA101 Life Safety Code|
|U.L. Listed||Listed Auxiliary Lock 5N98
Listed 1M59 Special Locking Arrangements
|CA State Fire Marshal||CSFM|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on DynaLock 3101B-DSM-BOCA Delay Egress Electromagnetic Lock w/ Door Status Switch
No questions asked yet