• Low Installation Cost: Completely self contained access control, PIR, and lock reduces parts and labor.
• A totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
• Low power consumption conserves energy, operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
• Multiple Functions: Separate inputs for access, egress and internal PIR disable. Outputs include door status, magnetic bond, and egress status.
• Adjustable Delay: Access input, egress input, and egress output each have independent relock delay adjustments.
• No residual magnetism: The door releases without delay when lock is de-energized.
• Built-in spike suppression protects other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized.
• Intelligent PIR Sensor makes the 3006 the best choice to retrofit an electric strike or other two wire applications.
• Eyeball mount allows PIR adjustment.
• Finish: US28 Satin Aluminum with clear anodize
|Housing Dimensions||3” D x 2-3/4” H x 11” L|
|Armature Plate Dimensions||11/16” D x 2-9/16” H x 8-3/4” L|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Voltage||Field Selectable 12/24 VDC|
|Power/Current Requirements||0.5A @ 12V / 0.3A @ 24V|
|Holding Force||1500 lbs. (680 kg)|
|Adjustable Time Delay||Access input, egress input, and egress output each have independent relock delay adjustments|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on DynaLock 3006-US28 Free-Egress Single Electromagnetic Lock w/ Built-in P.I.R.
No questions asked yet