The 3006-HSM mounts on an outswinging door, left or right handed (field selectable). Typically, the door is closed and magnetically locked. When an individual attempting to egress approaches the door, the built-in passive infrared sensor (PIR) releases the door. Access is achieved by either removing power (two wire control) or using the access input with adjustable relock delay. Other inputs include external egress and PIR disable. The PIR can be maintained for up to an hour without power, allowing two wire control only.
• Low Installation Cost: Completely self contained access control, PIR, and lock reduces parts and labor.
• A totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
• Low power consumption conserves energy, operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
• Multiple Functions: Separate inputs for access, egress and internal PIR disable. Outputs include door status, magnetic bond, and egress status.
• Adjustable Delay: Access input, egress input, and egress output each have independent relock delay adjustments.
• No residual magnetism: The door releases without delay when lock is de-energized.
• Built-in spike suppression protects other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized.
• Intelligent PIR Sensor makes the 3006 the best choice to retrofit an electric strike or other two wire applications.
• Eyeball mount allows PIR adjustment.
• High Security Monitor - Includes the following:
- Door status switch (DSM) - Signals door closed or ajar. SPDT contacts
- Dynastat force sensor (DYN) - Indicates efficient magnetic bond. SPDT contacts
• Finish: US28 Satin Aluminum with clear anodize
|Housing Dimensions||3” D x 2-3/4” H x 11” L|
|Armature Plate Dimensions||11/16” D x 2-9/16” H x 8-3/4” L|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Voltage||Field Selectable 12/24 VDC|
|Power/Current Requirements||0.5A @ 12V / 0.3A @ 24V|
|Holding Force||1500 lbs. (680 kg)|
|Adjustable Time Delay||Access input, egress input, and egress output each have independent relock delay adjustments|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on DynaLock 3006-HSM Free-Egress Electromagnetic Lock w/ High Security Monitor
No questions asked yet