- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• One Piece Housing made from high strength aluminum. A seamless housing means maximum resistance to weather and tampering.
• FasTrak Mounting: Speed up installation by mounting the FasTrak channel to the frame first. Lock can then be attached and removed with ease.
• Universal Design: Lock handing can easily be reversed in the field, allowing placement of the coil adjacent to the vertical jamb where it will exert the most efficient force.
• Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
• A totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
• A narrow backset of 1-1/2" may mean the elimination of other mounting brackets or filler plates.
• No residual magnetism - the door releases without delay when lock is de-energized.
• Built-in spike suppression protects other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized.
• High Security Monitor - Includes the following:
- Door status switch - Signals door closed or ajar. SPDT contacts
- Dynastat force sensor - Indicates efficient magnetic bond. SPDT contacts
• Finishes: US28 Satin Aluminum
|Housing Dimensions||1-1/2” D x 2-3/4” H x 22” L|
|Armature Plate Dimensions||1/2” D x 2-3/8” H x 7-3/8” L|
|Door Type||Double Door|
|Voltage||Field Selectable 12/24 VDC|
|Power/Current Requirements||0.42A @ 12V Each Coil
0.21A @ 24V Each Coil
|Holding Force||1500 lbs. (680 kg)|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|CA State Fire Marshal||CSFM|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on DynaLock 3002-HSM2 Double Electromagnetic Lock w/ High Security Monitor
No questions asked yet