• The 3000 locks are designed for ease of installation with DynaLock’s exclusive FasTrak mounting system, field selectable voltage, and convenient wiring compartments.
• The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the door frame while the armature mounts to the door in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for door irregularities.
• When the door is closed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the door without utilizing any moving parts.
• High Security
• 12/24 VDC/VAC
• One Piece Housing
• FasTrak Mounting
• High Security Monitor - Includes the following:
- Door status switch - Signals door closed or ajar. SPDT contacts
- Dynastat force sensor - Indicates efficient magnetic bond. SPDT contacts
• Finish: US28 Satin Aluminum
|Housing Dimensions||1-1/2” D x 2-3/4” H x 11” L|
|Armature Plate Dimensions||1/2” D x 2-3/8” H x 7-3/8” L|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Voltage||Field Selectable 12/24 VDC|
|Power/Current Requirements||0.42A @ 12V Each Coil
0.21A @ 24V Each Coil
|Holding Force||1500 lbs. (680 kg)|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|CA State Fire Marshal||CSFM|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on DynaLock 3000-HSM Single Outswinging Electromagnetic Lock w/ High Security Monitor
No questions asked yet