• Compact "Mini Mag" Lock Design
• Ideal for Low Security Applications
• Enhanced Time Saving Installation
• Low Power Consumption conserves energy, reduces operating cost, and extends battery backup time
• A Totally Plated Coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
• No Residual Magnetism - The lock releases without delay when de-energized.
• Narrow Backset - A thin lock section (1 1/4”) may mean the elimination of additional mounting brackets.
• Built-In Spike Suppression protects other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized.
• Door Status Switch
• Dynastat Force Sensor
• Finishes: Standard-Satin Aluminum US28, Bright Brass US3, Oil Rubbed Bronze US10B and Bright Chrome US26
|Housing Dimensions||1-1/4" D x 1-3/4" H x 21" L|
|Armature Plate Dimensions||3/8” D x 1-1/2” H x 6-1/2” L|
|Door Type||Double Door|
|Voltage||Field Selectable 12/24 VDC|
|Power/Current Requirements||0.5A @ 12V Each Coil
0.25A @ 24V Each Coil
|Holding Force||650 lbs. (295 kg)|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on DynaLock 2522-DSM2-DYN2 Double Outswinging Door Electromagnetic Lock w/ Door Status Switch & Dynastat Force Sensor
No questions asked yet