• Incorporated in the overall design is a new high impact plastic armature housing.
• The housing includes concealed rare-earth disc magnets at each end, when the optional door status feature is ordered.
• This eliminates misorientation of the housing, when mounted.
• The housing fully captures the armature, eliminating the need for anti-spin pins.
• In addition, the housings incorporate foam pads to help dampen the sound of the armature engaging the lock face.
• Typical applications for the 2280 include commercial, industrial and institutional openings where maximum security and durability is required.
• With a low 2-1/16” profile, the 2280 is ideal for opening heights of 7’-0” or less, to facilitate code compliance on designated egress doors
• An “Upscale” Low Profile Lock
• One-Piece Housing
• Quiet, Carefree Operation
• Enhanced Time Saving Installation
• Finish: Standard-Satin Aluminum US28
|Housing Dimensions||1-1/2” D x 2-1/16” H x 12-3/4” L|
|Armature Plate Dimensions||5/8” D x 1-3/4” H x 8-5/8” L|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Voltage||Field Selectable 12/24 VDC|
|Power/Current Requirements||0.68A @ 12V Each Coil
0.35A @ 24V Each Coil
|Holding Force||1200 lbs. (540kg)|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on DynaLock 2280 Single Outswinging Door Electromagnetic Lock
No questions asked yet