• The 2268-10 is field selectable for 12VDC or 24VDC.
• Surge suppression is built-in and 12” long color coded wire leads are provided for easy installation.
• The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the door frame while the armature mounts to the door in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for door irregularities.
• When the door is closed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the door without utilizing any moving parts
• “CLASSIC” Low Profile
• Retrofits Many Existing Locks
• Complete Array of Options
• Finishes: US28 Satin Aluminum and Oil Rubbed Bronze US10B
|Application||Mounts to the underside of the frame header|
|Housing Dimensions||2-3/16” D x 2” H x 14” L|
|Armature Plate Dimensions||5/8” D x 1-3/4” H x 8-5/8” L|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Voltage||Field Selectable 12/24 VDC|
|Power/Current Requirements||0.68A @ 12V Single
0.35A @ 24V Single
|Holding Force||1200 lbs. (540kg)|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on DynaLock 2268-10 Low Profile Holding Force Electromagnetic Door Lock
No questions asked yet