• The 2013-DYN is fully sealed with a 1/2” threaded conduit nipple for wiring from the side.
• Optional Dynastat feature signals magnetic bond status. This allows integrated remote monitoring of the lock, reducing additional parts and labor.
• The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the post or frame while the armature mounts to the gate in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for gate misalignment.
• When the gate is closed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the gate without utilizing any moving parts.
• The 2013-DYN Lock housing mounts with easy to use face-drilled holes.
• For Slide or Swing Installations
• Custom Applications
• Weather Resistant
• Standard finish is US28 Satin Aluminum
|Application||Typical Installations: Swing Gate or Slide Gate|
|Housing Dimensions||1-1/2” D x 2-1/2” H x 9-1/4” L|
|Armature Plate Dimensions||11/16” D x 2-9/16” H x 8-3/4” L|
|Door Type||Swing Gate or Slide Gate|
|Voltage||Field Selectable 12/24 VDC|
|Power/Current Requirements||0.42A @ 12V
0.21A @ 24V
|Holding Force||1200 lbs. (540kg)|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on DynaLock 2013-DYN Electromagnetic Gate Lock w/ Dynastat Force Sensor
No questions asked yet