• Internal wiring compartment includes built-in circuit board attached to access cover to provide a convenient, plug in, concealed area for wiring connections.
• Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
• A totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
• A narrow backset of 1-1/2" may mean the elimination of other mounting brackets or filler plates.
• No residual magnetism - the door releases without delay when lock is de-energized.
• Built-in spike suppression protects other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized.
• Economy Priced, Full Size Locks
• Medium to High Security
• Adjustable mounting Base
• Low Power Coil - 12V only @ 0.16 Amps
• Finish: US28 Satin Aluminum
|Housing Dimensions||1-3/4” D x 2-3/4” H x 11” L|
|Armature Plate Dimensions||1/2” D x 2-3/8” H x 7-3/8” L|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Power/Current Requirements||12V only @ 0.16 Amps|
|Holding Force||1200 lbs. (540kg)|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on DynaLock 2011TJ20-LP Single Low Power Coil Electromagnetic Lock
No questions asked yet