• Internal wiring compartment includes built-in circuit board attached to access cover to provide a convenient, plug in, concealed area for wiring connections.
• Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
• A totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
• A narrow backset of 1-1/2" may mean the elimination of other mounting brackets or filler plates.
• No residual magnetism - the door releases without delay when lock is de-energized.
• Multiple sensor and monitor options increases flexibility, security and compatibility with system equipment.
• Built-in spike suppression protects other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized.
• Finishes: US28 Satin Aluminum, Bright Brass US3, Oil Rubbed Bronze US10B, and Bright Chrome US26
|Housing Dimensions||1-1/2” D x 2-3/4” H x 11” L|
|Armature Plate Dimensions||1/2” D x 2-3/8” H x 7-3/8” L|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Voltage||Field Selectable 12/24 VDC|
|Power/Current Requirements||0.42A @ 12V Each Coil
0.21A @ 24V Each Coil
|Holding Force||1200 lbs. (540kg)|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on DynaLock 2011 Single Electromagnetic Lock (Outswing)
No questions asked yet