- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Fail Safe: Bolt extends only when power is applied and lock is energized. Interruption of power causes the bolt to automatically spring retract.
• Narrow 1-5/8” Backset: Compact design allows for installation where most deadbolt locks cannot.
• Versatile Mounting: Mounts in header or lock jamb plus top, vertical, or bottom door stile when power is transferred to the door.
• Status Monitoring: Optional built-in door and/or bolt position status reporting with a choice of concealed or visible sensors.
• Silent: No buzzing when energized.
• Continuous Duty: Heavy duty low voltage solenoid is designed to withstand continuous duty operation.
• Built-in rectifier allows AC or DC voltage input.
• Circuit Board: Built-in to simplify wiring and option selection.
• Finish: US28 Satin Aluminum with clear anodize
|Dimensions||1-1/2”W x 8”H x 1-5/8”D Backset|
|Lock Housing||Lock Front: Size 11/2” x 8” x 1/8” Material Aluminum
Strike: Size 1-1/2” x 4” x 1/8” Material Aluminum
Bolt: Size 3/4” Diameter x 3/4” Throw Material Stainless Steel
|Operating Voltage||12VAC or 12VDC|
|Mode of Operation||Fail Safe|
|Cycle Rating||500,000 Cycles|
|Current Consumption||0.85A @ 12V|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on DynaLock 1300-12-US28 Mortise Electric Deadbolt Lock Standard (12 VAC/VDC)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
DynaLock 1300-24-ARSM-DPSM Mortise Electric Deadbolt w/ Auto-Relock Switch Concealed Type & Door Position Switch Concealed Type (24 VAC/DC)$300.44
DynaLock 1300-12-ARSB-DPSB Mortise Electric Deadbolt w/ Auto-Relock Switch Ball Type & Door Position Switch (12 VAC/DC)$300.44