• DPDT-Electronic Timer 2 - 60 Second Adjustable Single Gang Switch Plate
• The W5287-AT exit release switch features an easily operated 1-1/2” diameter solid aluminum push button housed in a protective beveled aluminum guard ring.
• All aluminum components are clear Anodized for protection and durability.
• Standard single gang 1/8” thick aluminum back plate.
• Furnished with standard slotted head screws, as well as Pin in Hex tamper resistant screws. (hex key included)
• Both screw sets are stainless steel for corrosion protection.
• Adjustable time delay to meet NFPA and BOCA code requirements.
• All contacts are UL Recognized components.
• DC power to the maglock is routed through the set of normally closed contacts to assure unlocking of the maglock when the W5287 Pushbutton is activated.
• Simultaneously, a separate set of normally open contacts signal the access control system of a request to exit (R-E-X).
• The lock power and R-E-X signal are kept separate through the double set of contacts.
• Engraved "PUSH TO EXIT IN BLACK LETTERS".
• Furnished with 8” long color-coded stranded wire leads for ease of identification and customer hook-up.
• Finish: Standard Clear Anodized Aluminum.
|Dimensions||1-Gang Aluminum Back Plate 4-1/2” x 2-3/4”|
|Switch Mode||Time Delay|
|Switch Rating||4 Amp Rated|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dortronics W5287-ATxE1 Adjustable Timer Heavy Duty 1-1/2" Push Button Single Gang Plate Switch (Push To Exit)
No questions asked yet