• DPDT Momentary Action Switch.
• Standard wall plate size push plate consists of a 1-1/2" x 3" push plate with a 3" wide back plate for standard single gang box mounting.
• Furnished with slotted oval head stainless steel screws for direct mounting to frame or partition box within frame.
• Furnished with 8” long color-coded stranded wire leads for ease of identification and hook-up.
• Push plate switch assemblies shall be be flush wall mounted to standard, recess mounted, electrical boxes.
• Mounting screws shall be slotted oval head stainless steel.
• Pin-in-hex tamper resistant screws shall be supplied where required.
• Standard Handicap Blue Logo with "PUSH TO OPEN"
• Finish: Standard is clear aluminum anodized.
|Dimensions||Single Gang 4-1/2" x 3'|
|Switch Mode||Momentary Action|
|Switch Rating||4 Amp Rated, 6 Amp Rated|
|Voltage||6 amps @ 125VAC, 4 amps @ 24VDC|
|Standard Finish||Clear Aluminum Anodized|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|NYC MEA||The City of New York MEA Approved|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dortronics W5286-P25xHCP2 Momentary Action Push Plate Single Gang Switch Handicap Blue Logo "Push To Open"
No questions asked yet