• Fixed 30 Second Timer Switch.
• Narrow Push Plate Typically used for mounting on narrow door frames and aluminum mullions.
• The “N” style devices consist of the standard 1-1/2” x 3” push plate mated with a narrow 1-3/4” wide back plate for hollow metal or aluminum frame mounting.
• Furnished with slotted oval head stainless steel screws for direct mounting to frame or partition box within frame.
• Furnished with 8” long color-coded stranded wire leads for ease of identification and hook-up.
• Mounting screws shall be slotted oval head stainless steel.
• Pin-in-hex tamper resistant screws shall be supplied where required.
• "EXIT" In Red Letters.
• Finish: Standard is clear aluminum anodized.
|Dimensions||Narrow Style 4-1/2" x 1-3/4”|
|Switch Mode||Time Delay|
|Switch Rating||4 Amp Rated, 6 Amp Rated|
|Voltage||6 amps @ 125VAC, 4 amps @ 24VDC|
|Standard Finish||Clear Aluminum Anodized|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|NYC MEA||The City of New York MEA Approved|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dortronics N5286-FTxE3 Fixed Timer Push Plate Narrow Style Switch "Exit"
No questions asked yet