- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• 1 Set NO 1 Set NC contacts with Bi-Color LED Indicator Ring Narrow 1-3/4” Stainless Steel Plate Engraved “ EXIT” (red text).
• The N5277-PZL Piezo Switch is an industrial strength switch designed for heavy usage applications.
• Stainless steel mounting plate and sealed solid state, stainless steel exit button.
• The N5277-PZL features a bi-colored LED illumination status ring; it's jumper selectable to show Relay On or Relay Off status with options for red, green or no illumination.
• The N5277-PZL Piezoelectric Switch can be used to control automatic doors, electric strike/lock or magnetic locks.
• The unit has an adjustable output time of 1 - 40 seconds and an input voltage of 12 to 24V DC.
• Furnished with standard slotted head screws, as well as Pin in Hex tamper resistant screws. (hex key included).
• Both screw sets are stainless steel for corrosion protection.
• Access Control Applications: When used in conjunction with access control software/hardware, the adjustable time delay is the perfect choice of contacts.
• DC power to the maglock is routed through the set of normally closed contacts to assure unlocking of the maglock when the N5277 Push button is activated.
• Simultaneously, a separate set of normally open contacts signal the access control system of a request to exit (R-E-X).
• Plate engraved "EXIT".
• Stainless steel finish.
|Dimensions||Narrow “N” jamb mount H-4-1/2" x W-1-3/4" x D-1-1/2"|
|Switch Mode||Time Delay|
|Voltage||12 to 24 VDC|
|Standard Finish||Stainless Steel|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dortronics N5277-PZLxE3 Touch Sensitive Weather Resistant Push Button Narrow Plate (Exit)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Dortronics W5277-PZLxE1 Touch Sensitive Weather Resistant Push Button Single Gang Plate (Push To Exit)$172.58