- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Narrow 1-3/4" plate for frame Mounting
• Large Button Caps: These push button switches are furnished with a 1-9/16” diameter cap.
• Key Reset: Once pushed in the button automatically latches requiring the use of a key to reset.
• This insures a personal response to the area in order to clear an alarm condition each button provided with 2 keys.
• Fail-Safe Redundant Contacts
• Dual contact blocks, one normally open and one normally closed set are furnished standard.
• This allows the magnetic lock power to be cut by the normally closed contacts upon switch activation while simultaneously signalling an access control panel with the normally open contact block.
• Since both sets of contacts are electrically isolated from each other, there are no problems with voltage compatibility.
• Plate engraved "PUSH TO EXIT"
• Stainless steel finish
|Dimensions||Jamb mount H-4-1/2" x W-1-3/4" x D-1-1/2"|
|Standard Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Switch Mode||Maintained Action|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dortronics N5211-MP23/KRxE1 Maintained Key Reset Latching Action 1-9/16" Red Button Narrow Plate (Push To Exit)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Dortronics N5211-MP23/KR Maintained Key Reset Latching Action 1-9/16" Red Button Narrow Plate (No Text)$149.76
Dortronics N5211-MP23/KRxL Maintained Key Reset Latching Action 1-9/16" Red Button Narrow Plate w/ Bicolor LED (No Text)$157.95
Dortronics N5211-MP23/KRxE2 Maintained Key Reset Latching Action 1-9/16" Red Button Narrow Plate (Panic)$160.29