• DPDT Maintained Action Switch.
• Wide Push Plate Switch has a large 4" x 4" push plate with a 4-5/8” wide back plate prepared for mounting to a double gang box..
• Furnished with slotted oval head stainless steel screws for direct mounting to frame or partition box within frame.
• Furnished with 8” long color-coded stranded wire leads for ease of identification and hook-up.
• Push plate switch assemblies shall be be flush wall mounted to standard, recess mounted, electrical boxes.
• Mounting screws shall be slotted oval head stainless steel.
• Pin-in-hex tamper resistant screws shall be supplied where required.
• Handicap White Logo On Blue Plate with "PUSH TO OPEN"
|Dimensions||Double Gang 4-1/2" x 4-5/8"|
|Switch Mode||Maintained Action|
|Switch Rating||4 Amp Rated, 6 Amp Rated|
|Voltage||6 amps @ 125VAC, 4 amps @ 24VDC|
|Standard Finish||Clear Aluminum Anodized|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|NYC MEA||The City of New York MEA Approved|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dortronics D5286-P24xHCP3 Maintained Action Push Plate Double Gang Switch Handicap White Logo On Blue "Push To Open"
No questions asked yet