• Programmable Clock /Calendar door armed and door unlocked intervals can be scheduled by time of day and by the day of the week.
• Programmable arm and disarm intervals allow unique week day and weekend schedules or total lock down 24 hours per day, seven days a week.
• Built-In Nuisance Delay an audible warning is activated on the EDR System: 101 controller after a three second
delay of an exit attempt.
• If the attempt to exit sensor continues to be active after this nuisance delay period, the irreversible unlocking sequence is started.
• Selectable Release Delay the delay, before the doors are unlocked, is programmable for 15 or 30 seconds.
• Keypad or Key Switch Reset the EDR System: 101 controller can be reset by code from the keypad or optionally from a
security key switch.
• Authorized Access/Escort Egress
• The escort delay feature allows the disarming and unlocking of the door to allow a single authorized passage.
• A remote keypad can be used by authorized personnel for after-hours access into the building.
• Automatic Anti-Tailgate Re-Locking
• The door status switch monitors door position in both the armed and disarmed states.
• This allows the immediate re-lock and rearming of the door after an authorized passage during an armed time schedule.
• Remote Monitoring and Control
• Door release and alarm shunt capability from a remote guard station is possible when used with the 7600 Series Annunciator/Controller.
• Relay outputs are provided for electric locks, auxiliary alarms, and to allow integration with any card access control, CCTV monitoring system, or other security control devices.
• Includes 12 VDC 1 amp power supply, 9 VDC 0.2 amp power supply, with 9 Volt rechargeable battery, 3 gang S/S flush mount plate, 3 gang (Ivory) surface mount box, and 20 foot long Hook-Up cables.
|Dimensions (Enclosure)||4-1/2" W x 6-3/8" L|
|Outputs||Form C dry contact relay. (Break one leg of power with the N.O. & COM. outputs)|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dortronics 7101-P Delayed Egress Control Panel
No questions asked yet